Now the company did not contact to my complaint by phone that is a recording, neither did they respond to 2 e-mails made, either did the staff give me a direct contact number at all or try and fix where the missing money got too.

Okay From the deposit at the cash register to walking back to the machine and putting in the code number... it vanished every one was sorry and nothing can be done... so I came to the conclusion their is their is theft going on in this Redibids. stealing from the customer, a week or so later, I over heard another lady lost her money also, and I listen to the same story, as if she pushed the wrong button that is a mystery.

So with money vanishing from people's deposits, and workers some how can play the games for hours on end, either some one was being paid well from the company on a hourly wage, and when money goes missing it is treated as stiff ***, their is nothing I am going to do about your loss... but later I have money to play as a staff member.

I have come to the conclusion that what happen to me and another not to mention it had to be others that theft was happening in RediBids and the company did nothing to fix the issue, by phone you have to find yourself on the internet, lack of response shows lack of customer care, in theft management of customers, money.

Shame on them for skimming customers accounts. This is my own opinion.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of redibids customer care from Redibids and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Redibids to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting ripped off. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Redibids for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Redibids?

Comments