5.0

It did not show up on the machine after the deposit, the casher said their was nothing that could be done or we would have to contact the company.

So where is the phone number, we was told to come in the next day and the other casher would be able to help, I came in and was told it had to be dealt with last night, and by now it would be off the system.

Now off the system is a lie as all gambling tickets have a bar code, and I am so sure the company is not out to loose money... so for now it is a loss of 20 unless I can dispute with HQ, as the small shops claim to not know what procedure of a dispute is.

So far I got the 20 dollar education run around, so where did the money go?

The workers are nice but this does not help with my 20 dollar dispute of vanishing money... If I made a mistake I would like to know why!!!

Their is not many buttons that can be pushed wrong for a 66 cent bid only.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund. MensHelpTv is overall dissatisfied with Redibids. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Redibids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Redibids to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #1227335

They have closed down their business here in Birmingham Alabama like a fly bye night company.

My wife and I even had money left on our card, they took that also, I would guess they took other people's money also.

One of their great sayings was you can leave your winnings on the account and use it tomorrow... Come on in suckers.

I will write more later.