Birmingham, Alabama

I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company.It is the scam of the Century.

Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so they know who you are when you are playing. The bids is automatically set at 63 cents. And the pay outs are very low from 10 cents to the most 200 dollars unless you are in the bonus, the most you will get from a jackpot is 600 dollars.

Needless to say I have never won a jackpot or even close to it in the 6 months I have played, spending according to my bank statement close to ten thousand dollars. Also, their AT machines have taken money from my account several times that I didn't receive and had to file claims with my bank, not to mention a bank fee they charge you without your permission to check your account total amount. I work hard for my money, at first it was giving me a couple hundred here and there. But the more I spent the less it would pay off.

Oh and let's not talk about the auctions. If there was one for an item over 250 dollars, the system would kick me out in the count down everytime. I told the manager about it several times. Only to be told they don't know why it keeps happening.

I also called customer service several times, still no change in the system. I did notice that the same people win jackpots and large prizes. I have even been bragged to by one of the cashier's relatives about how many big prizes he has won. Wow, Redibids I am seriously considering calling a lawyer and filing a class action law suit.

It is a disgrace how they are taking advantage of people, majority of these people are retired elderly people.Redibids do you have no shame???

Review about: Redibids Bidding.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Had an Experience with Redibids?

Comments

I went to bid city numerous of times and sometimes I won and sometimes I lost but that is the name of the game no one forced me to go,however sometimes it would take your money and not give you nothing but it was a place to go when you got tired of sitting at home,wish they would come back but be better at pay off

DD
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1204683

I have lost about that much as well.I know that they are cheating too.

I've seen customers with hundreds of bids still purchasing game pieces.

These same customers will win 8 out of 10 prizes nightly.Some employees are in on it and work together with family and some customers splitting money and sharing prizes.

to DD Bellevue, Washington, United States #1215368

We should start a class action law suit against this company. If anyone is interested in joining the law suit please email me @chonbezzy@gmail.com