I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company.It is the scam of the Century.
Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so they know who you are when you are playing. The bids is automatically set at 63 cents. And the pay outs are very low from 10 cents to the most 200 dollars unless you are in the bonus, the most you will get from a jackpot is 600 dollars.
Needless to say I have never won a jackpot or even close to it in the 6 months I have played, spending according to my bank statement close to ten thousand dollars. Also, their AT machines have taken money from my account several times that I didn't receive and had to file claims with my bank, not to mention a bank fee they charge you without your permission to check your account total amount. I work hard for my money, at first it was giving me a couple hundred here and there. But the more I spent the less it would pay off.
Oh and let's not talk about the auctions. If there was one for an item over 250 dollars, the system would kick me out in the count down everytime. I told the manager about it several times. Only to be told they don't know why it keeps happening.
I also called customer service several times, still no change in the system. I did notice that the same people win jackpots and large prizes. I have even been bragged to by one of the cashier's relatives about how many big prizes he has won. Wow, Redibids I am seriously considering calling a lawyer and filing a class action law suit.
It is a disgrace how they are taking advantage of people, majority of these people are retired elderly people.Redibids do you have no shame???
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I was treated like ***, and im a combat vet. Went to the BK in Birmingham al, crestwood location, asked for a refund for my cold food, and the the..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off. Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven. They sent a local..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."